Plastic (composite) staples
Polypower offers a range of none-metal polymer composite staples including:
- Soft, medium and hard plastic staples
- Short, middle and long staples
- Plastic staples in different colors
- Narrow, wide crown plastic staples
- Extreme plastic staples: customer-specific, extra long, wide, hard or special design
To apply our standard staples we offer different pneumatic tools and a variety of manual handtackers and hammertackers. We provide hands-on advice and instructions on each of these tools. If you are a tool manufacturer, it is also possible to use your own tools. There is the possibility that our plastic fasteners fit to the specifications of your existing tools or we can develop a brand new custom staple or plastic fastener to match your needs.
Industries & applications
Our plastic staples and fasteners are used in various industries and applications: Timber wrap, Timber labeling, Foam and Balsa core joining, Wood Packaging, Timber frame, Fiberglass lay up, Construction, installation of insulation film and paper, Freight labeling, Furniture industry, Door & Window Manufacturing, Carpentry industry, Timber industry, Boat building.
- Can be worked like wood: cut, shaped and sanded
- No rust, no corrosion, no staining
- Bonds like glue: firm bonding between fastener and the material
- Strong holding power: has twice the tensile holding power compared to similar sized steel fasteners
- Creates a longer lasting, high quality end-product